With this course, you will clearly understand the dynamics of change in an organisation and the techniques on how to manage these changes. You will learn how to go beyond coping with change to making the change, understand the need for continuous change and benchmarking, and how to achieve growth in a sustainable manner.
- Gain a clearer understanding of change as a whole and changes in the 21st century
- Know how one sets and tunes their minds for change
- Introduction to Universal Laws
About Skills Academy
Skills Academy Asia was formed in 2013 to provide world class training and development for public and private corporations, with over 50 organisations and 10,000 participants attending our programs over the years. We are passionate about solving problems sustainably, encouraging growth mindsets, and strive to keep our participants engaged and inspired.
About Brickfields Asia College
BAC has been offering top quality tertiary education since 1991 and has a proven track record of producing excellent results for our various programs. Our students have consistently won top, globally recognised academic awards for the subjects of Business and Law.
- Malaysian citizens – Job Seekers, Retrenched workers, Graduates, Business Owners, Entrepreneurs or anyone interested in learning about strategic change
- Participants are required to bring along their laptops during this course. (Please avoid bringing work laptops that may limit your access to external domains)
Transformative Leadership (5th Discipline)
This program enables participants to discover this balance between relationship and performance in their role as a leader.
This course aims to groom micro-entrepreneurs who will create an employment market. You will be equipped with the right attitude and skills to become an entrepreneur both off-line and online.
Professional Certificate in Supply Chain Management (E-Commerce)
This course aims to teach you about supply chain solutions and how companies can use networks to manufacture, distribute, and sell goods. You will learn about strategic management of resources and master planning, and will be able to apply your knowledge and skills to projects in the future.