Emotions are our very essence. Hence it is very much advisable to acknowledge these feelings rather than ignore them. This program is tailored in such a way that it leads you to be in touch with your true feelings and allowing your core self to dictate how to feel rather than the False Self or the Conditioned Self. Making this distinction is the key to all relationships. EQ in itself is neutral.
- Understand Emotional Intelligence and its neutrality, and the difference between EQ & IQ Self awareness
- Have self-awareness and tap into the power of positive thinking
- Better social skills and understanding of emotional relearning
- Be introduced to Spiritual Quotient
About Skills Academy
Skills Academy Asia was formed in 2013 to provide world class training and development for public and private corporations, with over 50 organisations and 10,000 participants attending our programs over the years. We are passionate about solving problems sustainably, encouraging growth mindsets, and strive to keep our participants engaged and inspired.
About Brickfields Asia College
BAC has been offering top quality tertiary education since 1991 and has a proven track record of producing excellent results for our various programs. Our students have consistently won top globally-recognised academic awards for the subjects of Business and Law.
- Malaysian citizens – Job Seekers, Retrenched workers, Graduates, Business Owners, Entrepreneurs or anyone interested in gaining a better understanding of Emotional Intelligence.
- Participants are required to bring along their laptops during this course. (Please avoid bringing work laptops that may limit your access to external domains)
Analytical & Critical Thinking
This course will teach you the basics of being an analytical thinker and to expand on your thinking abilities.
Conflict Resolution Workshop
In this workshop, you will learn crucial conflict management skills, including dealing with anger and other related emotions, both productive and non-productive.
People Development through Coaching & Mentoring
This course focuses on the differences between the two roles and provides guidance for anyone to take on any of these strategies and responsibilities, finding the right guidance for self-development.